Infosys, an Indian IT company, has already announced plans to hire more tech professionals in September. The company is currently looking for a Digital Marketing leader to join our marketing team.
The digital marketing team in Infosys is responsible for managing the online presence, social channels, run brand campaigns, demand generation campaigns and manage user experience across all the online platforms. Interested candidates can apply for jobs at Infosys on TimesJobs online job portal.
Here are the details:
Job Profile: Associate Marketing Manager
Job Type: Full-time – Associate
Experience: 10+ years
- Create and execute online presence strategy, user experience across platforms and regions conceptualise, execute and scale up digital first brand campaigns (across paid, owned and earned media).
- Collaborate with all delivery stakeholders involved to ensure fulfilment of all commitments to the client.
- Accountable for brand KPIs.
- Manage ORM, in close collaboration with the Brand and PR teams.
- Collaborate and provide leadership to various marketing functional teams, other internal stakeholders to create and take to market compelling brand stories.
- Regular reporting and reviews with the leadership and marketing functional teams.
- Regularly communicate, provide insights, train and educate teams.
- Manage agency relationships.
- Ensure compliance with brand, digital, privacy and legal guidelines.
- Maximum 10 years’ experience with excellent understanding of brand building, content marketing and digital marketing.