With most industries resuming business and work at par with the pre-COVID-19 levels, most sectors are back at bulk hiring. Companies are now hiring freshers and experienced professionals for multiple job roles.
Here are the details.
1. Intel | Enterprise Software Development Engineer | Bengaluru
- Bachelors or Masters degree in computer science, information systems, or other related field.
- Solid understanding and experience in programming / scripting languages.
- 0 to 2 years of experience in software development of business / enterprise applications.
2. NVIDIA | Senior Manager (DRIVEOS Architecture) | Bengaluru
- Work with software engineers and architects in system software, virtualisation, trusted OS, graphics, compute, safety/security and multimedia to architect component level and system level solutions.
- As a technical leader, provide insight and technical direction to resolve issues, drive development processes, and to help improve our processes and technologies for current and future application.
3. Pearson | Software Engineer | Pan India | 1+ years of experience
Skills & Abilities
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent, with strong fundamentals and problem-solving skills.
- 1+ year industry experience.
- Experience of hands-on development building or running a public website on the Internet.
- Any experience with supporting Ecommerce platforms and payment systems will be a huge plus.
4. Arrow Electronics India Pvt ltd | IT Associate | Bengaluru | 0-2 years
- Typically requires a 3 year degree and 0-2 years of experience or High school graduate with equivalent related experience.
- Has developed specialised skills or is multi-skilled through job-related training and considerable on- the-job experience
- Likely to act as an informal resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Identifies key issues and patterns from partial/ conflicting data.
- Takes a broad perspective to problems and spots new, less obvious solutions.
**Interested candidates can apply for these profiles on their official website.