Indian Oil Corporation Limited, an Indian public sector oil and gas company headquartered in New Delhi is hiring for 346 new apprentice jobs available in the western region of India, including states such as Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Goa and Dadra and Nagar Haveli.
The jobs available at IOCL are a mix of both technical and non-technical apprentice vacancies. For these profiles, graduate engineers and technicians are eligible to apply. However, they are required to fulfill certain eligibility criteria set by the company.
All the shortlisted candidates will undergo apprenticeship training at the Indian Oil Corporation Limited for a limited period of time and will receive a monthly stipend as allowed under the Apprentices Act, 1961, 1973 or Apprentices Rules 1992 and Corporation’s guidelines.
- Candidates who have passed Class 10along with a regular full-time ITI course in Fitter, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Instrument Mechanic, and Machinist trades recognised by NCVT or SCVT can apply.
- Candidates must have passed three year diploma in Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Civil, Electrical and Electronics, or Electronics engineering from a recognised institute/ university with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks for General, EWS and OBC candidates and 45% aggregate marks in case of SC or ST.
- Candidates against reserved positions can also apply.
Trade Apprentice Accountant
- Candidates must be a full-time graduate with a regular degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks for General, EWS and OBC candidates and 45% aggregate marks in case SC, ST or PwBD.
- Candidates for reserved positions from a recognised institute or university can apply.
Trade Apprentice Data Entry Operator (Skilled Certificate Holders)
- Candidates who have passed Class 10 or its equivalent with skill certificate holder in ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator are eligible to apply.
Trade Apprentice-Retail Sales Associate (Skilled Certificate Holders)
- Candidates must have passed Class 12th pass.
- Also, candidates should possess a Skill Certificate of ‘Retail Trainee Associate’ for training of less than one year issued by an awarding body recognised under the National Skill Qualifications Framework.
Application process for IOCL
- All the interested candidates can apply online for the 346 apprentice jobs on the official website of IOCL.
- Candidates can apply until March 7, 2021.
- Those applying for these above posts are also required to themselves as a Trade Apprentice online in the Regional Directorate of Apprenticeship Training (RDAT) portal and as a Technician Apprentice online with the Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOPT) portal.
- After that, applicants may visit Careers, Apprenticeships, Engagement of Technical and Non-Technical Trade and Technician Apprentices in Western Region (Marketing Division) FY 2020-21 (1st cycle) to apply for the apprenticeship.
For more detailed information, candidates can visit the official notification.