The Indian Space Research Organisation (IRSO) has released a notification to fill 24 job positions in the Semiconductor Laboratory (SCL) at the Department of Space. The organisation is inviting applications for non-engineering positions in SCL. The last date to apply is April 21, 2021.
The job profiles available at SCL are that of Administrative Officer, Account Officer, Purchase and Stores officer. Also shortlisted candidates on these profiles will be paid a monthly salary of up to Rs 56,100.
Eligibility Criteria for these jobs
- Candidates who have passed Masters in Business Administration (MBA) and hold one year of experience in a supervisory capacity can apply.
- Also, those who have any postgraduate degree with 3 years of work experience in a supervisory capacity are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have a bachelor’s degree (in any stream) with 5 years of work experience can apply.
- Interested candidates who have qualified for their ACA, FCA or AICWA, FICWA and have one year of work experience are eligible to apply.
- Those with an MBA degree with 5 years of work experience are eligible to apply.
- Those who have an MCom degree and 3 years of work experience are eligible to apply.
- Candidates with a BCom/BBA degree with one year of work experience can apply.
- Those applying for the post must have experience in areas of accounting and finance.
Purchase and Stores Officer
- Those who have done an MBA in marketing or materials management with one year of experience in a supervisory capacity are eligible to apply.
- Graduates and postgraduate diploma holders in materials management or any other subject related to purchasing and stores can apply for these job profiles.
- In the first step, candidates are required to visit the official website and access the official notification.
- Now click on the ‘Apply Online’ button and select the post you want to apply for.
- Fill all the information asked in the form and upload the necessary documents.
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs 250. This can be paid via online medium through net banking, debit or credit cards.
For more information read the
official notification here.