Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has released notification for 10 new apprentice jobs at the Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre, Bengaluru. The authority issued the notification on the National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS) portal.
Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre is engaged in the development of liquid and cryogenic propulsion stages for launch vehicles and auxiliary propulsion systems for both launch vehicles and satellites. All the shortlisted will be paid a stipend in the range of Rs 6000 to 7000. All the eligible and interested can visit the official notification on the NAPS portal for more information.
- Those who have passed tenth standard along with specialisation in science and mathematics are eligible to apply.
- Shortlisted candidates would be engaged in the production and manufacturing sector for at least 25 months (six months of basic training along with 19 months of on the job training).
- In the first step, candidates are required and apply on the official NAPS portal.
- After that they will have to provide all the required details such as name, date of birth, email ID, mobile number and password.
- Upon successful registration, candidates may apply for looking for the organisation’s name.