Defence Research and Development Laboratory, a centre of the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), is hiring candidates via the ITI apprenticeship training program.
The last date to apply for the apprenticeship training program is February 15, 2021. All the selected candidates will be engaged at DRDL for one year for the apprenticeship training. They will also get a monthly stipend as allowed by the Apprenticeship Act.
Who can Apply for DRDO Recruitment 2021
Candidates who have already undergone an ITI apprenticeship training program, or are undergoing apprenticeship training are not eligible for this. Those with an ITI degree from NCVT or SCVT in the following trades can apply:
- Machinist (Grinder)
- Pattern maker (including carpenter)
- machine tool maintenance
- Diesel mechanic
- Mechanic (R&AC)
- Lab assistant (chemical)
- Electronics mechanic
- CNC programmer cum operator (COE)
- Attendant operator chemical plant
- Computer networking technician
- Computer operator and programming assistant (COPA)
Steps to apply for DRDO Recruitment 2021
- To apply for the apprenticeship training program, candidates are required to first register on the apprenticeshipindia.org website.
- In the next step, candidates need to send the application form and with true copies of uploaded documents to email@example.com with the subject line “Application for ITI Apprenticeship Training at DRDL 2021-2022”.
- All the documents must reach the desired authority before February 15, 2021, at 5.00 pm IST.
- The apprenticeship training for all the shortlisted candidates will commence from April 1, 2021.