Jacobs Engineering Group is hiring professionals for the position of Officer-Project Accounting. The candidate having an industry experience of 3-5 years can apply for this profile. The job location is based in Navi Mumbai.
As an Officer-Project Accounting position, a candidate will be fully responsible for the project accounting & billing process, including responding to Management inquiries, verifying employee’s billable time with the time recording system & making sure that revenue leakages are avoided. Front face with Operations staff on this account and making sure that the process is compliant with the Company Procedures & prescribed Accounting Practices & standards.
Company: Jacobs Engineering Group
Position: Officer-Project Accounting
Job Location: Navi Mumbai
Experience: 3-5 years
Qualification: BE/ BTech – Civil with ME/ MTech – Transportation/ Highway Engineering
Eligibility Criteria and Experience Required
- BCom graduate with 3-5 years of experience preferably from a shared service background.
- Strong technical knowledge of accounting standards – particularly revenue recognition.
- Experience working in a large, diverse organisation with intersecting business processes.
- Strong understanding of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems, such as Oracle Financials.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with the ability to work directly with all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to work in a matrix reporting structure and proven success of partnering with organisational cross-functional teams.
For more information click here.