Jindal Steel and Power Limited is hiring for the profile of Mobile App Developer. The job location is based out in Angul (Odisha). Those with 5-10 years of relevant industry experience are eligible to apply. The company is India’s fastest growing and largest business conglomerates with significant presence in core infrastructure sectors including Steel, Power and Mining.
Job Profile: Mobile App Developer
Location: Angul (Odisha)
Eligibility Criteria: BE/ BTech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift and Cocoa Touch.
- Good skill on react native framework.
- Web Technologies and experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning knowledge is required.
- Knowledge of (JSON, XML, SOAP, REST) and familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS and android applications to back-end.
- A candidate must be a fast learner.
**Interested candidates can apply on Jindal Steel & Power (JSPL) career page.