Danfoss is hiring an experienced Power Electronics Engineer. The candidate’s role is being envisaged as Engineer within the Power Electronics team of High-Power Drives that would be required to deliver PMD IN Projects. The company deals with the research, development & production of energy efficient technologies, engaged in making modern living possible through Climate & Energy solutions.
Here are the details:
Company: Danfoss Industries
Job Profile: Power Electronics Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Experience: 2-5 years
- Design and Develop Power converters/ Inverters for High Power Drives (HPD) and power quality solutions
- Model, Simulate, analyse the sub system/ system to evaluate product and design concepts.
- Design, selection, specification, and validation of critical power components (e.g. IGBTs, SCR’s, Diodes, capacitors, inductors, contactors, fuses, disconnects etc.).
- Perform Power circuit protection and coordination studies, circuit design, and component selection within HPD products.
- Develop and perform subsystems/ product engineering tests during prototype development stage.
- Support Testing Personals during the product testing as per IEC/UL/marine standards.
- Participate in FMEA and risk assessment activities.
- Provide technical clarification of designs with suppliers and manufacturing.
- Work with a multi-disciplinary engineering development team that includes application engineering, controls engineering, mechanical design, control hardware design, and test/ validation.
- Work with supply chain teams and qualify components and assemblies during prototype development and resolve issues as needed to maintain product and project quality, cost and deliverables.
**Interested candidates can apply for these profiles on the official website.