Deloitte is searching for freshers for the role of Engineering and Construction Consulting professionals at Deloitte Risk and Financial Advisory.
This team in Deloitte delivers a broad spectrum of advisory services to a variety of clients. The team is basically involved in handling US professionals/engagement teams and customers by delivering solutions to their long-term strategic goals, particularly in the areas of machinery and equipment valuation, asset lifecycle management, and cost segregation.
Location: Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Gurugram, Mumbai
- Machinery & Equipment Valuation
- Asset Lifecycle Management
- Capital Expenditure Engineering
- Assist auditors in analysing external appraisers’ valuation reports for tangible asset engagements.
- Analysis of Fixed Asset Records (FARs), Inventory and Tagging Procedures and controls for Fixed Assets Data analytics and process mapping
- Examining building plans, specifications, and cost data for financial reporting under the Modified Accelerated Cost Recovery Systems of the US federal income tax.
- Developing project and property cost estimates, financial models, financial statement analysis, industry research, and appraisal reports are all part of the job.
- Interacting with clients and project teams in the United States and India.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Graduation – Any Graduation (B.E. /B.Tech – Civil/Electrical/Mechanical preferred)
- Post-Graduation – PGDM/MBA from a premier institute (Finance background preferred)
- Experience – 0 to 3 Years (Financial Advisory/Valuation experience preferred)
- Individualized Skill Sets Strong valuation and financial modelling skills are required, as well as the ability to analyse and model huge data sets.
- Experience with tangible asset valuation will be advantageous.
- MS Office software, particularly MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint, are required.
Interested candidates may apply here.