Indian IT major, HCL Technologies has released a job notification for filling new posts. The company is welcoming candidates that are eligible for these job posts. The tech firm is hiring for four job posts in the country.
Delivery Transaction – Analyst
Experience: 1 to 3 years
• To create new customer accounts/ records in the CRM database and update the requirements to be delievered.
• To clearly understand customer requirements, instructions and specifications.
• To create new customer accounts/ records in the CRM database with all required information regarding requirements and product details.
• To regularly and accurately update the customer records/ accounts as per progress of the project as per agreed SLA.
• To accurately update billing to the customer, invoices to be sent and recovered; and, manage financial accounts pertaining to the customer on closure of the project within the agreed timelines.
2.Senior Project Manager – Products and Platforms
Experience: 5 to 9 years
• To create product content roadmaps, product definition, analyse product user experience, facilitate product pricing through market research and analyses.
• To contribute in the research & development for IP/Technology creation.
• To contribute to software design & development (Prototyping).
• To co-ordinate and communicate with stakeholders/customers for early feedback regarding the product.
• To facilitate product pricing through market research and competitive analyses. To scope and create product content roadmaps, product definition and analyse product user experience.
Senior Executive – Products and Platforms
Experience: 0 to 2.5 years
• To resolve the issues/tickets raised by customers as per the defined standards of time| cost and quality for increased customer satisfaction.
• Create & maintain a troubleshoot/ self help guide for customer support.
• To interface with customer and resolve the issues/tickets as per stated resolution goals.
• To maintain issue logs and document the process and the method of resolving/ troubleshooting the specific ticket.
• Ensure continuous learning by improving soft skills and technical skills wrt scope of work.
4.Analyst Finance & Accounting – Delivery Domain
Experience: 1 to 3 years
• To lead a group of Junior Analysts. Deliver projects within timelines in collaboration with internal/external stakeholders.
• The individual should have an ability to understand and carry out the allocated tasks and responsibilities in a timely and consistent manner and deliver results so as to exceed one’s own standards.
• To consistently meet or exceed CSAT parameters as defined for the process.
• Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of data feeds and flows for the process and produces, reviews and records quarterly results for client.
• Attendance/Login Hours/Unscheduled Leave/SLA targets as per defined by the process.
• Improving skill level through Self development/nominating training programs.
• Maintaining the accuracy and integrity of the database and provides financial information support and analysis to management as per defined quality norms.