Indian Oil Corporation Limited is hiring for 885 technical and non-technical vacancies. The company is hiring for both temporary and permanent jobs available. For permanent job profiles, selected candidates will be paid a monthly salary of up to Rs 1,05,000.
Those on temporary jobs will be paid a stipend as allowed by the Apprentices Act, 1961, 1973 or Apprentices Rules 1992 and Corporation’s guidelines for the temporary apprenticeship trainee jobs.
IOCL earlier released three separate notifications for various posts such as engineers and technicians. The various jobs available are that of 16 Junior Engineering Assistant IV, 505 technical and non-technical apprentice vacancies in the Eastern region, and 364 technical and non-technical apprentice vacancies in the Western region.
Details of various jobs
Junior Engineering Assistant IV (16 posts)
- Eligible candidates must have passed three years diploma in chemical engineering/ refinery/ petrochemical engineering.
- Or those who have passed BSc in mathematics, physics, chemistry or industrial chemistry from a recognised institute or university with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks (General, EWS and OBC).
- In case of SC or ST candidates against reserved positions, must have passed a degree with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks.
- Interested candidates can apply before February 19, 2021.
Technical and Non-Technical Apprentice jobs in Eastern region (505 posts)
- Candidates with a graduation (instrumentation, civil, electrical and electronics, or electronics engineering) in any discipline are eligible to apply.
- Those who have passed Class 12th pass are eligible to apply.
- Or those with a certificate in ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator.
- Those with a skill certificate of ‘Retail Trainee Associate’ are eligible to apply.
- All the candidates can apply before February 26 2021.
Technical and Non-Technical Apprentice jobs in Western region (364 posts)
- Those who have passed a full-time ITI course in Fitter, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Instrument Mechanic, and Machinist are eligible to apply.
- Candidates with a three years diploma in mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, civil, electrical and electronics, or electronics engineering are eligible to apply
- Candidates who have passed Class 12 or its equivalent with skill certificate holder in ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator and those with skill certificate of ‘Retail Trainee Associate’ are eligible to apply
- All the candidates can apply before March 7, 2021.