Reliance Jio has rolled out job applications for freshers to apply for graduate engineer trainee. The company is looking for graduates that hold BTech/BE degree with knowledge in 2G, 3G, and 4G networks. The candidates must have good communication skills along with an understanding of analytics, network deployment, etc.
Position – Graduate Engineer Trainee
Location – GET_Bangalore_2021, Bengaluru Avana Building, Karnataka
Education – BTech/ BE
- Knowledge of 4G, 3G and 2G network
- Business acumen
- Analytical skills
- Knowledge of network deployment
- Team player
- Communication skills (Written and Verbal)
- Validate technical requirements and designs for enabling global roaming that includes authentication, authorization, accounting, billing, provisioning, performance management etc.. in a seamless manner.
- Identify root cause issues and make recommendations for improvement.
- Design, plan and engineer end to end international networks.
- Execute validation of service provider’s capabilities in terms of performance, coverage, etc.
- Analyze and troubleshoot network, performance and route analysis.
Interested candidates can apply for the position on the official website.