Are you planning to switch your job? Well, there are some companies that are a leading player in the market that are hiring currently. The companies are looking out for professionals that have a few years of experience.
Here are the details:
1. Citibank | Credit Portfolio Senior Manager | Gurugram (Haryana) | 10 to 12 years of experience
- Maintain compliance with Citibank credit policies/ practices, regulatory policies and prepare, update, and ensure approval of all internal policy and procedure changes, keeping proper change and approval logs
- Assists credit analysis, including annual credit reviews, portfolio reviews, classified credit reviews.
- Understands and applies the GCCFRP principles to all lending initiatives and for gapping analysis against global policy
- Assesses risks and analyses existing and new relationships – including periodic review of financial results and statements to monitor operating performance, liquidity position and financial condition.
- Maintains sound understanding about the Indian market, products, strategies, tools and associated risks.
- Collaborates as appropriate with product partners and relationship teams for new and/ or refinancing credit transactions such as term loans or event-driven financing with specific responsibility for risk analysis, preparation of financial model and sensitivity analysis.
2. Amazon | Business Development Manager | Bengaluru | 6 to 9 years of experience
- Serve as a key member of the agency team, helping to drive overall Amazon Advertising strategy and business growth with granular focus on metrics and adoptions.
- Establish and build strong, profitable, long-term relationships with the Seller/Brand community and establish closed loop processes for product and operational feedback and contribute to the overall growth and profit of Amazon India’s business by expanding our partner ecosystem.
- Build scale by collaborating with internal stakeholders (Product managers, Ad operations, Service provider teams , Optimization teams, Seller Sales and Account teams) to develop joint business plans and upsell opportunities with coherent messaging/positioning for agencies.
- Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team regarding progress and roadblocks to increasing adoption customers.
3. Abbott India Ltd |
Senior Manager Business Development | Mumbai (Maharashtra) | 2-5 years
- Coordinate with Ops BD for scouting new products from various TPMs as per list provided by the commercial team.
- Coordinate with BU & Finance for product margins.
- Support site and product screening in terms of QA and Regulatory compliance.
- Organise and arrange transfer price for the product and QA audit for the site, follow up for CAPA. Keep tech ops and SCM team informed on product and site.
- Support TPM for product manufacturing license, arrange product license and complete technical dossier from TPM for QA/ Regulatory/ Medical. Follow up with a cross functional team for gap analysis and arrange product dossier compliance from TPMs.
- Support and monitor art work design and development activities; close coordination with Legal & Marketing for brand name , Regulatory for Rule 96 and D & C act compliance, Medical for rationale & PIL design , Quality for overall labeling compliance as per AIL branding guidelines & as per Rule 96 and D & C act.
- Managing new product technical complaints (PTC), support cross functional team to get resolved product complaints in consultation with TPM / Ops BD / RA /QA; if required arrange personal visit to the site.