HCL Technologies is inviting applications for multiple job profiles at various locations in India. The company is hiring for profiles such as Senior Consultant – Services, Senior Project Manager and Technical Lead. HCL Technologies Limited is a global IT services company, headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India.
Here are the details:
1. Senior Consultant – Services | Noida | 4-8 years of experience
- 5+ year’s experience in SPLUNK core/ITSI implementation preferably in a service provider network with strong UNIX/Windows knowledge.
- Should possess strong scripting knowledge in PERL, Shell/VB, Python etc.
- Should have experience in Integrations with other tools.
- Should have been part of the team in High Availability configuration in a complex environment. Experience in working as a part of a team involved in the implementation of SPLUNK for big Global customers.
- Should be a fast learner of various other tools and integrate where possible.
2. Senior Project Manager | Bengaluru | 7-12 years of experience
- To conceptualise, design and product sustenance delivery through the team as per defined scope and standards in a particular technology.
- To execute the product launch by collaborating with various teams for tracking productization, GTM planning and revenue projections and tracking.
- To deliver for the successful launch of the prototype including conceptualisation, functional specifications, release plan and product roadmap.
- To enable opportunities identification either by sourcing them directly from the customer or by proactively understanding their needs.
- To jointly perform various activities to determine the financial and commercial viability of the product.
3. Technical Lead | Chennai | 4-8 years of experience
- To be responsible for managing technology in projects and providing technical guidance or solutions for work completion.
- To create work plans, monitor and track the work schedule for on time delivery as per the defined quality standards.
- To develop and guide the team members in enhancing their technical capabilities and increasing productivity.
- To participate in functional as well as technical discussions with the client and team.
- To prepare and submit status reports for minimising exposure and risks on the project or closure of escalations.
**Interested candidates can easily apply on the company’s official/ career website.