IT Services giant HCL Technologies is looking to hire experienced professionals for non-tech job roles in Noida. The company is actively hiring for the profiles such as Marketing Account Director and Strategic Advisor.
See all details and apply here:
1. Marketing Account Director | Noida | 8-10 years
- To communicate tangible value of technology services and products through various marketing and communication collaterals.
- To develop creative concepts, highly organised communication plans, consistent follow-up correspondence and ongoing support to clients.
- Expected to have robust project management as an individual and part of a tenacious team.
- Due diligence before taking on any new work, and complete responsibility of effectively communicating, structuring, delegating, and scaling key concepts.
- Ability to lead in the experiential tech space and deal with remote, cross functional teams.
- Ability to take initiative to drive results quickly.
- Lead a team of account managers with business goals, ensuring smooth workflow across all functions, client delight and sustaining/improving CODE’s perception.
2. Strategic Advisor | Noida
- Evaluate market trends, value chain, competition, business and operational models, customer segments, identify opportunities for market entry, market expansion and growth operational improvement, acquisition related synergy assessment.
- Effectively collaborate with sales, solutions, BSG and marketing teams, while staying abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the FS business.
- Driving key business projects aligned to the corporate strategy, leading to revenue acceleration.
- Lead business planning by analysing various sources of data and trends to build annual budgeting plans and identify key focus areas for the upcoming FY.
- Own the data for completeness and accuracy by maintaining total control over the data.
- The candidate may be required to lead and support multiple projects simultaneously, as required, while ensuring quality and timely deliverables.
**Interested candidates can apply for these jobs on the official website.