Meta (Facebook) is hiring for various profiles in Gurugram, Hyderabad and Mumbai. The company is hiring for profiles such as Client Solutions Manager (Travel), Strategic Media Planning Manager – India and Partner Manager (Global Operations). Interested and eligible candidates can apply on Facebook’s career site.
Here are the details:
1. Client Solutions Manager (Travel) | Gurugram
- 6+ years of experience in performance marketing and/or account management roles
- Understanding of online and traditional advertising
- Solid understanding of Digital Marketing, Technology, and accompanying Facebook advertising solutions
- Experience in ad tech/online marketing technologies and understands how to implement them for an effective and efficient marketing strategy.
- Critical thinking, analytical and technical skills are essential, as well as curiosity, persistence, and the ability to arrive at solutions in a structured manner.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage cross functional partnership as well as client relationships in complex and rapidly evolving environment.
2. Strategic Media Planning Manager – India | Mumbai
- Development and execution of all India consumer facing campaigns.
- Ensuring that campaigns align with the global strategy, business objectives, incorporate industry innovation, measurement and leverage appropriate channels across both digital and traditional.
- Post campaigns evaluate the performance and share learnings to further our understanding of the true incremental impact of our investments.
- Collaborating with our media agency to develop the strategy, plan and oversee the execution of the media plan.
- 8+ years of experience in planning and executing campaigns in India, either within an agency or within a client organisation.
- Experience working in data-driven environments.
- Knowledge of current trends and innovation in media, tracking, analytics and research.
3. Partner Manager (Global Operations) | Hyderabad
- 5+ years of experience managing and driving operational performance, supporting operations excellence, consulting or related fields.
- Experience with large scale operations working across or coordinating with cross functional teams like training, quality, workforce management, program management, engineering and product teams.
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Flexible, adaptable, proactive and self-motivated.
- Outsourcing experience and knowledge of the outsourcing landscape including legal, financial, administrative and technology components of outsourcing.
- Experience in BPO, Shared services and contact center best practices for operations management.
** If you meet the minimum requirements and wish to apply; visit the career page on official Meta (Facebook) website.