The popular E-commerce giant and multinational technology company, Amazon is hiring at various locations in India for multiple profiles. For most of the job openings, the required experience is minimum 3+ years. Check out the details here.
1. Sr Manager, Content Editor | Bengaluru
Key Tasks Will Include
- Leading a small team of social media experts.
- Closely collaborating with communications teams and business teams.
- As a Content Editor, you will develop and produce campaigns from within the organisation as well as providing direction to and managing external writers, video content contributors and production partners.
- Creating, writing, producing, commissioning, publishing and editing content across a range of mediums – long-form editorial, video and static, social media.
- Coming up with content ideas that are relevant for Amazon and interesting for customers.
- Working with global content leads to help define global measurement and ROI for content and support in evolving our content brand guidelines.
- Developing amplification strategy across earned, paid and owned media.
- Evolving channel admin and reporting processes to ensure a slick and cohesive operation.
- Bachelor’s degree,
- 10+ years of experience working in editorial roles – strategy and execution.
- A mix of agency and in-house experience is preferred, including brand marketing, advertising, communications, and PR experience.
- Experience overseeing editorial operations for major brands or in a media outlet.
- A proven track record of creating content with original ideas that offers something unique to the readers/viewers/customers.
- Experience driving a multi-channel content/editorial strategy, while working with cross-functional teams and managing external partners with a demonstrated knowledge of what works for a brand across social media and own channels, including working successfully with influencers in both the organic and paid space.
- Experience of thinking, writing, communicating and producing with absolute clarity for a variety of audience.
- Experience in managing agencies and budgets.
- Highly organised – able to juggle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously while managing essential admin and reporting work.
2. Process Assistant | Bengaluru
- Daily Management of shift.
- Administrative management of associates.
- Job allocation to associates.
- Monitoring and mentoring of associates on productivity, quality and safety.
- Monitor status of counts and problem solve queues.
- Responsible for shift quality and associated action plans.
- Preparing and implementing training and development plans for associates.
- Conduct a 4M and 5S audit for the respective work stations on a daily basis.
- Stand-in for Area Manager.
- A graduate with 1-3 yrs of experience in a customer facing environment or manufacturing.
- A self-motivated person with the ability to motivate the associates.
- Good people management skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Amazon system or similar systems.
- 1-3 yrs of experience in managing a process and people as a lead.
3. Category Manager | Bengaluru
- Building selection and Vendors
- Pricing and Demand generation
- Channel Management
- Business planning and communication to senior management
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership and drive results.
- Strong business judgment with a track record of successful negotiations and overall relationship management.
- Ability to think strategically and tactically, with excellent attention to detail
- Tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Proven analytical thinking, project management skills, attention to detail and exceptional organisational skills are essential.
- Retail experience ideally across Sales and/or Key Account Management & Marketing and Channel Management.
- Candidate must be fluent in English.
- MBA from Top Business Schools is preferred.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in sales manager / account manager/vendor manager role desired.
- Must have experience in field work and in interaction with external stakeholders.