There are 46 new job openings for Assistant Programmers at Madras High Court. The online application submission has already started from 07 February 2021 and will continue till 15 March 2021. Here are the details for the job posts for which Madras High Court is hiring.
Assistant Programmer – 46 posts
City – Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Pay Level 13 – Rs 35,900-1,13,500
- Candidates that have the Bachelor Degree in Statistics/Science/Commerce/Economics from the recognised university can apply for the position
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications recognised by the All India Council for Technical Education
- 18-45 years – Candidates must be the full-time members of unapproved/approved probationer of the Tamil Nadu JudicialMinisterial Service or High Court
- 18-35 years – Destitute Widows/BCM/BC/MBC SC/ST/SC/SC(A)
- 18-30 years – Unreserved or others
- No fee for SC, ST, Destitute Widow of all castes, and Differently Abled Persons
- Rs 1000 for BCM/BC/MBC&DC/UR/Others
Candidates will be selected based on the Skill Test, Written Examination, and Viva Voce. The dates of the examination are not announced yet.
How to apply
Interested candidates can easily apply for the job on the official website before March 15th 2021.