Leading global payments & technology company Mastercard is hiring software engineers and developers for multiple roles. Check minimum requirements and job description to bag this opportunity.
1. Software development engineer
Experience: 1 to 3 years
Required technical skills:
- You need experience in the following to be able to apply-
- Experience in ASP.NET 4.0 or higher
- Experience in C#, ASP.Net MVC
- Experience in Angular JS 2.0 or higher
- Experience in WCF Services, Web API 2.0
- Experience in Dependency Injection and Web Service Technologies.
- Version control systems like GIT, TFS, SVN.
- ORM tools like Entity Framework, Dapper
- Unit Testing Framework like NUnit and XUnit
- Exposure to Source control like TFS, SVN
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
2. Lead Software Engineer in Test
Experience: 0 to 3 years
- Experience with TDD and/or BDD
- Experience of testing solutions for large scale deployments including large enterprises or service providers, banking or payment solutions.
- Hands on experience of working with tools like Confluence, JIRA, and Rally.
- Good understanding & experience with software development processes such as Scrum, SAFe, Extreme Programming and/or Lean etc.
- Experience working with development team of mobile/web application development, and internet-related cloud technology development.