Workplaces are changing rapidly with the massive adoption of digital technologies. The employee experience, work culture, workplace norms and policies – almost everything has undergone a huge change.
The art and science of management faces the challenge of a distributed workforce. EXL is at the forefront of defining a unique approach to managing this change. TechGig and EXL are hosting a virtual summit @ https://www.techgig.com/digital/exl to discuss the nuances of a digital-led workplace.
Join Nalin Miglani – CHRO EXL Service and a panel of top HR and business leaders from across the globe to understand how People at Work will be – Driven by Data and Distributed by Design.
The summit will provide an opportunity for the participants to explore the thought-provoking concepts by Nalin Miglani encompassing:
- How did the traditional HR end?
- The concept of Blue-collar, White-Collar, and No collar
- People in Offices v People at Work
- When the workforce goes distributed, data goes aggregated
- Employment moves from being a sum of processes to being a sum of experiences
- Employee experience follows the principles of user experience