Data is an integral part of the business world that has increased the demand for data science engineers in the market. With the increased demand, the companies are now hiring data science freshers for multiple job roles. Here are the details.
1. Data Science | Microsoft
Experience – 0-3 years
Location – Noida/Greater Noida, Hyderabad, Bengaluru
- B.Tech / M.Tech/ MS degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field with min. 7.5/10 CGPA
- Experience with Hadoop / Hbase / Pig or Mapreduce / Bigtable / AzureML a plus
- Experience with R / Matlab / Scipy / Pandas / Weka, and scripting languages such as Perl, Python.
- Knowledge of C, C#, and .NET is a plus.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create language models, speech models, vision models, etc.
- Work in product teams shipping large scale end to end applications/solutions.
- Develop highly scalable classifiers, data regression, recommendations and predictive models
- Adapt standard ML methods to best exploit modern parallel environments
- Bring data to life using rich visualisations
- Implement algorithms that power user and developer-facing products reaching out to millions of users
2. Data Science | Capgemini
Experience – 4-6 years
Location – Bangalore/Bengaluru, Mumbai
Primary Skills – Python, PySpark, MLib, Spark/Mesos, Data Science
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to multitask, solve problems and think strategically
- Ability to work with business and technology teams to build and deploy an analytical solution as per client needs
- Data Ingestion skills ELASTICSEARCH Logstash HD Insights KAFKA HD Insights SPARK
- Data analysis using Python
- Data analysis and algorithmic skills
- Machine learning using Python Ski kit Learn APACHE SPARK
3. Data Engineering | BookMyShow
Experience – 4-7 years
Location – Mumbai
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, etc.
- 4 years of industry experience in working with Big Data
- Prior experience in building data for complex real-time problems
- Experience in handling large volumes of multidimensional data or unstructured data
- Technical expertise in a language of your choice, ability to rapidly prototype
- Experience visualizing/presenting data for stakeholders using: Periscope, Business Objects, D3, ggplot, etc.
- Experience in building and deploying end-to-end ML solutions that deliver product value.
- Develop company A/B testing framework and test model quality.
- Provide thought leadership by researching best practices, conducting experiments, and collaborating with industry leaders
- Build and mentor a team of talented data, data scientists and machine learning engineers
- Mine and analyse data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development
4. Data Science and Engineering | Mastercard
Experience – 0-3 years
Location – Pune
- Ability to handle multiple complex product initiatives at the same time
- Experience leading teams to deliver advanced analytics / build scalable products
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to interact with different cross-functional team members at varying levels
- Profound knowledge in writing and optimizing efficient SQL queries with Python, Spark, Hive, and Impala handling large datasets in Big-Data environments.
- Deep MA data expertise and systems knowledge in building data products
- Prior experience in a data science product development role to build and deploy AI solutions
- Continuously innovate and determine new approaches & technologies to solve business problems
- Drive the evolution of Data & Services products/platforms with an impact focused on data science and engineering
- Consistently focus on key drivers of organization value and prioritize operational activities accordingly
- Evaluate trade-offs between many possible analytics solutions to a problem, taking into account usability, etc.
- Participate in identification and evaluation of data elements to deliver analytics for product development
5. Analytics and Data Science | Amazon
Experience – 4-7 years
Location – Bengaluru/Bangalore
- 4 years of experience with leading a team of Data Scientists and BI Engineers
- Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Operation Research, Economics or a related quantitative bachelor or master degree
- Experience articulating business questions and using quantitative techniques to arrive at a solution
- Experience with BI tools such as Tableau, Looker or Quicksight
- Hands-on experience with the model development process
- Partner with Product Management teams to drive requirements for new products and integrate data
- Define, build, and lead a team of Business Intelligence Engineers and Data Scientists
- Discover areas of the customer experience that can be automated through machine learning
- Be the voice of analytics, support in-depth business reviews, and present to senior management