Microsoft is looking for a Senior Content Project Manager in Bengaluru, India. The company is seeking passionate training specialists to serve as Content Portfolio Managers to help us create engaging content for Microsoft cloud solutions that use one more Dynamics 365 applications, extended with Microsoft Power Platform.
As a Senior Content Project Manager, one will work within and across the global organisation with program managers, marketing, and other content developers to source, create, and release great content for a variety of audiences, including consultants, admins, architects, and developers.
Here are the details:
- Experience consulting on Dynamics 365 application/Power Platform implementations
- A minimum of 5 years of instructional design, training, or technical writing.
- Strong project management, communication, and cross-group collaboration capabilities
- A minimum of 4 years managing customer or vendor projects
- Experience designing customer-oriented technical content
- A master’s degree in areas related to training, communication, or information architecture (preferred, but not required)
**Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this profile on the official website.