NatWest Group plc is hiring for various job profiles such as Financial Risk & Analytics Analyst and Chief Risk Officer (MD). The group operates a wide variety of banking brands offering personal and business banking, private banking, insurance and corporate finance.
Here are the details:
1. Financial Risk & Analytics Analyst | Chennai and Gurugram | 0 to 3 years
- Were looking for an analyst to support our strategic objective to inform business risk and reward decisions using our risk models
- It’s a critical role that will see you providing interpretation and guidance on regulatory requirements relating to risk models
- Gain valuable exposure and hone your expertise as you advance your career in this challenging role
2. Chief Risk Officer (MD) | Bengaluru | 20 to 23 years
- Responsible for the overall governance and risk environment of the digital bank, and integration of risk management considerations in key decision-points to achieve the digital banks growth and profitability agenda.
- Work closely with the risk management committee to design and set the risk framework.
- Foster a culture of customer centricity and openness in communication and collaboration, balanced with strong risk compliance and ownership across the digital bank.
- Ensure an understanding of key risks and exposures among management, and facilitate responsible and effective risk-taking in line with risk appetite and limits.
- Provide risk-focused inputs on key decisions taken by the digital bank including, but not limited to, strategic planning, capital and liquidity planning, new products & services, new platforms & systems and compensation structure.
- Keeping updated on latest technology changes such as data analytics and artificial intelligence that can be applied to risk management.