NLC India Limited is a Navratna government corporation in the fossil fuel mining sector in India and thermal power generation under the ownership of the Ministry of Coal, Government of India. The company is inviting online applications for 56 industrial trainee (finance) jobs.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply before November 22. All the shortlisted candidates will be engaged for a 12 months training. Also, trainees will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs 22,000 with unfurnished residential accommodation.
- Those who have completed intermediate examination of Chartered Accountant (CA), conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India are eligible to apply
- Those who have completed the intermediate examination of Cost and Management Accountant (CMA), conducted by the Institute of Cost Accountants of India held during the years 2020 and 2021 can apply.
- There is an age limit of 28 years for general category candidates
- 31 years for OBC and 33 for SC or ST
- 10 years for PwD as allowed by the Government of India
- Neyveli units (24 jobs)
- Corporate office (7 jobs)
- Barsingsar project (3 jobs)
- NTPL Tuticorin (6 jobs)
- NUPPL, Kanpur (5 jobs)
- Regional Office, Chennai (2 jobs)
- Regional Office, Chennai Commercial (2 jobs)
- Regional Office, New Delhi (2 jobs)
- Talabira Project (4 jobs)
- South Pahwara, Dumka (1 job)
Candidates can apply online on the official website before November 22. The list of documents required for online application process is mentioned below:
- Recent passport size colour photograph
- Scanned image signature
- DOB proof
- Aadhaar card
- Academic documents
Read detailed instructions