The pioneer smartphone maker, Nokia is hiring skilled software engineers in India. The Finnish multinational has manufacturing unit in Chennai.
Software Engineer Trainee | Chennai
You will be working under the guidance of a technical lead or senior engineer in an assigned solution development project. Your responsibilities will be:
- Installing, configuring, and integrating software systems.
- Learn to Technology exploration, developing software solution modules and components from specifications
- Learn to design business processes and workflows.
- Learn to Documenting and unit testing software implementations.
- Working closely with technical lead, peer developers and testers.
- Help troubleshooting and fixing issues related to software implementations.
Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related fields with minimum CGPA of 3.0 with the following skillsets will be added advantages.
– Good foundation and understanding of programming concepts and principles.
– Knowledge in Java Programming language
– Knowledge in UNIX-based operation systems with Linux/Unix command line experience
– Knowledge in Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL Server will have added advantages
The interested candidates can apply for the job on Nokia’s official job portal.