By Shreya Chakravorty
NPCIL is offering fresh jobs and will soon conduct the hiring process for 59 vacancies at the Tarapur Maharashtra site of Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited.
The online application process for the NPCIL vacancies will start from January 29, 2021 onwards. Selected candidates will be paid a monthly salary of up to Rs. 44,900 based on their qualification, post, and experience.
Qualification required for various job posts:
1. Scientific Assistant/C (Safety Supervisor)
Candidates with a diploma in engineering with a BSc with 50% aggregate marks along with a certificate in industrial safety. A candidate with four years of relevant experience can also apply.
2. Leading Fireman/A and Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman/A
Applicants are required to have HSC Class 12 Science with Chemistry or equivalent with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks along with relevant experience.
3. Stenographer Grade I vacancies
Candidates with a bachelor’s degree in any subject with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks and relevant experience can apply.
4. Assistant Grade I
Candidates with a bachelor’s degree in science, commerce, or arts with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks can apply.
Steps to apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2021
- Those who wish to apply for the vacancies are advised to wait for the official notification.
- The notification will be available on the npcilcareers.co.in (official website).
- Online applications for the post will be accepted from January 29, 2021 to February 23, 2021.
Shreya is a trainee writer with TimesJobs