Oil India Limited (OIL) is hiring engineers in all the streams for 146 new Grade VII jobs. These jobs are available at the districts of Dibrugarh, Tinsukia, Sivasagar and Charaideo in Assam and Changlang district in Arunachal Pradesh for various posts at OIL, Field Headquarters, Duliajan. Those shortlisted for these posts will be paid a monthly salary of up to Rs 1,45,000.
Eligibility Criteria and Job Details
Those who fulfil the eligibility criteria as per the official notification at Oil India Limited (OIL) as on the crucial date will be called for the Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Diploma in chemical engineering (8 jobs)
- Diploma in civil engineering (12 jobs)
- Diploma in computer engineering (5 jobs)
- Diploma in electrical engineering (21 jobs)
- Diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering (3 jobs)
- Diploma in instrumentation technology (32 jobs)
- Diploma in mechanical engineering (65 jobs)
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Qualifying marks for SC, ST or Persons with Benchmark Disabilities will be 40%
- For others such as general and OBC minimum marks will be 50%
Interested and eligible candidates can submit online applications on the official Oil India Limited (OIL) website before December 09, 2021.
Check out official notification