OpenText Corporation, a Canadian company that develops and sells enterprise information management software is hiring for the job role of Associate Cloud Systems Engineer in India, Hyderabad. The position reports directly to the Network Operations Center Shift Manager.
The Associate Cloud Systems Engineer is chartered with meeting or exceeding agreed to system availability numbers and driving low Mean Time To Resolution (MTTR) times, while identifying and driving continuous process improvement, providing critical insight for design/process improvement and moving the organization from reactive, to proactive Incident avoidance. Read the job details below:
Company: Opentext Corporation
Job Profile: Associate Cloud Systems Engineer
Experience Required: 3-5 years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Eligibility Criteria:BE/ BTech/ BSc – Computers/ IT
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent IT job experience and training.
- Experience in low-level configuration changes is an advantage.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant IT experience.
- Application support experience – Tomcat, Apache, WebLogic, middleware admin, Redhat Active MQ, third party application servers.
- Proficient with Unix/ Linux/ Windows based OS, Networking (Cisco).
- Ability to articulate clearly both in written and verbal communications.
- Must be willing to work any shift in a 24x7x365 work environment, weekend and Holiday hours required.
- Knowledge and use of common industry monitoring tools used in the NOC Environment.
ITIL Best Practices and Methodologies certifications and/ or knowledge.
- The skills needed to make determinations of prioritization on critical system issues while meeting changing or conflicting priorities while maintaining effectiveness.
- Coordination, organisation and teaming skills.
- Self-motivated and quality-driven, balanced with technical, analysis and support abilities.
- Ability to defuse anger, resolve conflict and operate with a strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to multi-task and respond to priority issues effectively.
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision.