Oracle Corporation, a multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Austin, Texas, is looking for freshers for the role of Application Developers. Continue reading to find out how to apply!
Job Profile: Application Developer 1
Experience Required: Freshers
- Analyze, design, develop, troubleshoot, and debug commercial or end-user software programmes.
- Writes code, completes programming and tests and debugs applications.
- As a member of the software engineering division, you will create software based on the design specifications provided.
- Analyze existing business processes and information systems, as well as system specifications.
- Create improvements and fix bugs. Create and run unit tests and unit test plans.
- Some problem solving is required, and assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes.
- Gaining expertise in one’s own field and a better understanding of one’s role, processes, and procedures
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in the functional area is required.
- 0-2 years of prior software engineering or related experience is required.
To apply for the post, visit the official career page of the Oracle website.