Palo Alto Networks is looking for a fresher Associate Systems Engineer in Mumbai, India. The candidate will be joined by a group of recent technical college graduates for a two-year intense immersion into cybersecurity, Palo Alto Networks technologies, automation, and on-the-job learning in the local SE team or in our Commercial SE Team.
The program includes formal technical instruction with hands-on lab work, independent projects and technical study, and professional skills development. This gives you the opportunity to build a strong resume, gain hands-on learning through a growing, evolving industry, a great compensation package, and global exposure.
Here are the details:
Company: Palo Alto Networks
Positions: Associate Systems Engineer
Job Location: Mumbai
- BS/MS in Computer Science or technical cybersecurity program.
- Experience with systems installation, UNIX/Linux, Windows-based systems, and Google G-Suite).
- Experience with cloud networking services such as AWS, Azure, GCP.
- Understand and effectively present complex technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong analytical skills to evaluate complex problems and a systematic approach to create solutions.
- Mature and effective time-management skills.
- Establish yourself as a trusted team member to SE leadership and colleagues and contribute to sales wins throughout the program.
- Architect and propose solutions which address the identified cybersecurity problems in each customer’s unique environment.
- Ensure ongoing customer happiness, support, and adoption of cybersecurity solutions.
- Understand and effectively differentiate against our top competitors.
- Identify and document specific problems with prospective and current customers which can be solved through the deployment of integrated solutions.
- Act as the customer advocate for any issues that require technical assistance and follow up with the customer until the issue is resolved.
- Continuous self-improvement and learning to maintain technical leadership of applicable technologies (data center, SDN, public cloud, security, networking, etc.).
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this profile at the official website of Palo Alto Networks.