Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) will soon release notification to hire engineering graduates through GATE 2021 scores. The company will release the information on the PGCIL website on February 15, 2021 for the post of Executive Trainee (ET) 26th batch through GATE 2021.
The official notification will have all the specific details regarding the job posts including the number of vacancies, category-wise breakup, and application formalities. All the shortlisted candidates for the Executive Trainee vacancies will be eligible for a salary in the pay scale of Rs 60,000 to 1,80,000.
- Candidate must have passed BE, BTech or BSc in Engineering from a recognised university/institute from the below streams:
- Electrical, Electrical (Power)
- Electrical and Electronics
- Power Systems Engineering
- Power Engineering
- Electronics, Electronics and Communication
- Electronics and Telecommunication
- Electronics and Electrical Communication
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Furthermore, only candidates planning to attempt the corresponding GATE 2021 papers which are ET (Electrical) EE, ET (Electronics) EC, and ET (Civil) CE may apply.
- Candidates who don’t have a valid GATE 2020 score are not eligible to apply.
- The upper age limit of the candidates cannot be over 28 years.
Selection Criteria for PGCIL Recruitment 2021
- Candidates will be selected based on GATE 2021 marks, group discussion and personal interview.
- Those with their final year may also apply provided they have obtained 70% marks or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all semesters or years up to pre-final examination.
How to Apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official PGCIL website.
- Now register online on the POWERGRID website with details of their GATE 2021 application and registration numbers and other required information.
- A non-refundable online application fee of Rs 500 will have to be paid by applicants.
For detailed, all the interested candidates can to go through the official notification available on the PGCIL website.