Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is hiring Junior Engineers (Civil and Electrical) for 48 positions. The bank has notified these vacancies via a recruitment notification released on the official website on Feb 2.
RBI will hire candidates for 48 job profiles out of which 24 vacancies are of Junior Engineer (Civil) and 24 vacancies are of Junior Engineer (Electrical). Those applying for the posts must be between the age group of 20 and 30 years. There will be age relaxation for the reserved category candidates as per the government norms. The detailed instructions are available on the Official Website of RBI.
Junior Engineer (Civil)
- The candidate must have a minimum three years of Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised Institute/University with minimum 65% aggregate marks and 55% for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognised University with 55% aggregate marks and 45% for SC/ST/PWD candidates from a recognised University.
Junior Engineer (Electrical)
- The candidate must have Diploma in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized Institute or University or Board with minimum 65% aggregate marks and s 55% for SC/ST/PWD.
- Degree in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognised University with 55% aggregate marks and 45% for SC/ST/PWD.
All the candidates will be shortlisted in two phases – written test and Interview.
- Candidates will appear for online examination and language proficiency test (LPT) which will be held in official and local language of the concerned zone.
- Those who will not clear the LPT in the official/local languages would be disqualified.
Those who are eligible for these posts this year can apply online for the RBI JE 2021 Exam at rbi.org.in. The last date to submit the application form is February 15.
The entrance exam for RBI JE Exam will be held on March 8 2021. Candidates can check this RBI JE Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF link for detailed information. Also those who wish to apply can visit this RBI JE Recruitment 2021 Apply Online link.
- Commencement of submission of RBI online application form: February 2
- Last date for submission of online application: February 15
- RBI Exam Date: March 8
How to apply for RBI JE Recruitment 2021
- Interested candidates can apply in online mode https://opportunities.rbi.org.in.
- Fill all the required fields asked in the application form.
- After final submission, please take a printout of the application for future reference.