Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is hiring for 841 Office Attendant job profiles. RBI released this notification on February 24, 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these jobs before the last date which is March 15, 2021.
The organisation will hire candidates at different states across the country. For detailed information regarding these jobs, please visit the RBI official website.
- A candidate must have passed Class 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruiting Office to which he/she is applying.
- Such qualification should be from a recognised board of that State/UT.
- One must be between 18 to 25 years of age to apply for the post.
- Applicants are required to appear for the national level competitive test (online test) followed by a language proficiency test (in regional language).
- Please make sure that you attempt correct answers as there will be negative marking for the wrong answers in the Online Test and 0.25 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- OBC/ EWS/ General candidates can apply by paying Rs 450.
- SC/ ST/ PwBD/ EXS category candidates will have to pay Rs 50 only as application fees.