Tata Consultancy Services, an Indian multinational technology company, is conducting a special edition of the National Qualifier Test (NQT) to hire freshers/graduates into the company. The registration process has started to appear for the test.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before February 27, 2021. The main aim of TCS NQT is to hire graduates of 2019 and 2020. This test is a multi-level assessment to assess the following competencies and skills of the candidates such as:
- Competence on the core cognitive processes required for entry-level jobs.
- Industry-specific knowledge and insights.
- Also, specialisation in skills required to perform a particular task involved in a job role.
Steps to apply online for NQT
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply on the official website before February 27, 2021.
- Registration process for TCS NQT 2021 is free.
- Candidates can apply for NQT using their official email address.
- Entrance Tests will be conducted at TCS iON centres.