Steel Authority of India Limited, an Indian state-owned steel making company is conducting SAIL recruitment 2021 for engineers. The company is currently hiring 100 apprentice job profiles for which online applications are being accepted. The last date to apply is February 28.
All the shortlisted candidates will be attending the training for one year and the contract will be automatically terminated after the completion of the apprenticeship training period. Those who have already, undergone, or are undergoing Apprenticeship Training under the Apprenticeship Act in any other organisation will not be considered.
All those applying should be between 18 and 28 years of age as of February 2020. In case of SC, ST, OBC and PH candidates, age relaxation will be allowed as per Government of India rules. Candidates with a diploma in engineering from an institution/University recognised by the AICTE are eligible to apply.
Stream of engineering
Those who have completed their degree from the following streams can apply:
- Diploma in electrical engineering (20 posts)
- Diploma in mechanical engineering (20 posts)
- Diploma in metallurgy engineering (30 posts)\
- Diploma in chemical engineering (10 posts)
- Diploma in civil engineering (10 posts)
- Diploma in instrumentation engineering (10 posts)
Note: Those applying for the above mentioned posts should have obtained their degrees after the year 2017.
- Interested candidates are required to register and apply on the MHRDNATS portal.
- Last date to apply is February 28.
- Candidates must have a valid registration number with National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) Portal.
For detailed information about these job posts, candidates are advised to go through the official notification in detail.