American cloud software giant, Salesforce is planning to hire software engineering interns in Hyderabad. The tech firm specialises in offering customer relationship management services and a suite of enterprise applications.
The software engineering interns will be part of the Business Technology engineering team, focused on engineering solutions and offering services to end customers.
- Work under the direction of software architects and senior developers on a project that you will get to present to other interns and Salesforce Developers
- Work with your team members on timely and relevant projects that may be included in a future software release
- Contribute to our suite of automated tests and testing infrastructure
- Participate and contribute to product code reviews
- Participate in product and feature design with developers, usability specialists, user interface designers, and product managers
- Obtaining a B.Tech/BE and must be in the penultimate year of a degree in Computer Science or Information technology
- Understanding of object-oriented programming/design
- Strong understanding of CS fundamentals and how to apply them to code
- Understanding of algorithms and data structures and how to efficiently implement them into a solution producing clear, efficient and concise code.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fun, creative, and fast-paced environment
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- Team-player with the ability to work effectively and efficiently with others
- Commitment to putting quality first and delivering quality solutions
- Be a self-starter and possess a strong sense of self-motivation
- Coursework in SQL and relational database concepts
- Working knowledge of HTML and web technologies
- General knowledge of the front-end and back-end languages