Standard Chartered is a leading global bank offering a wide range of services including credit cards, loans, accounts & deposits, NRI banking, investments and is currently hiring for various tech job profiles Bengaluru, India. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these jobs at TimesJobs portal.
Here are the details:
1 Project Manager | Bengaluru | 2 to 3 years of experience
- Business delivery of the relevant CSS project.
- Work closely with CSS and front office stakeholders to ensure that requirements are in line with the bank’s strategy.
- Engage with third-party vendors as appropriate for the project.
- Represent CSS across the bank at key cross functional projects.
- Own and manage the project plan, financials, projections, issue/ dependency tracking, resourcing and timescales for the project.
- Advocate delivery excellence, minimising delivery risk.
- Follow the bank’s project methodology and drive enhancements to it where appropriate.
- Timely and clear communications to the stakeholder community.
2 Data Analytics Lead | Bengaluru | 2 to 3 years of experience
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product owners and relevant stakeholders.
- Engage business stakeholders to understand the key data points required for the schema modelling.
- Identification of the source database and data owners for various tools that capture data.
- Liaise with Data owners to understand the data structure and source the required data in the right format.
- Perform gap Analysis to identify availability of the required data.
- Follow-up with management on the approvals required to get the data.