A division of Tata industries, Tata ClassEdge is hiring Hardware & Networking Engineers for the Jamshedpur location. Tata ClassEdge was created to provide e-learning solutions for K12 educational landscapes in India. The connected learning initiative by Tata offers an innovative and exhaustive instructional solution that empowers education providers to teach better. It offers the right blend of curriculum-mapped classroom activities and a wide range of digital assets. With 25 years of international e-learning experience, Tata ClassEdge has a highly proficient team of multi-disciplinary specialists.
Innovation is integral to Tata Classedge and it is constantly evolving the curriculum and technology to enhance the learning experience for K12 students of CBSE, ICSE and State Boards. Since the entry of Tata ClassEdge in the education space in 2011, it has touched over 1700 private and 200+ govt schools. This includes over 25,000 teachers and 1,700,000 students all over India, who have already adopted the new innovative way of teaching.
Hardware & Networking Engineer
Experience: 1-2 years
Salary: INR 1.25 – 1.75 LPA
BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – Electrical Electronics/ Computers/ Telecommunication Engineering
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage stakeholders for site survey, site readiness, material delivery tracking etc.
- Manage different vendors for installation as per SOW, monitoring the implementation, installation certification, ILC update & project documentation
- Windows, Ubuntu, ClassEdge Server & Client installation, troubleshooting.
- Timely Implementation as per commencement dates
- Ensure a high level of Customer Satisfaction through smooth service
- Coordination & troubleshooting IT service calls at client sites
- Coordination with service desk & OEM to ensure SLA management
- Coordination for repossession of assets
- Follow up with the clients for collections
- Visit the client site and ensure smooth working of installed assets
- Update project portal
- Share reports with the manager
You can visit the Tata ClassEdge career page to apply for the job.