Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is accepting applications for its Business Process Services (BPS) program from fresh university graduates. Candidates with a bachelor’s degree in arts, commerce, or science can apply for jobs with India’s top IT services company.
Candidates will be hired as trainees first, according to the announcement. On the other hand, exceptional performers will be assigned to procedures involving Cognitive Business Operations (CBO), Banking and Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI), and Life Sciences.
Eligibility for TCS BPS
- To be qualified for the BPS job possibilities, candidates must have finished their B.Com. BA, BBA, BCS, BCA, or other relevant graduate degrees. Only those who graduated in 2022 are eligible to apply for the posts.
- Candidates who have a backlog of work are ineligible. Those who have taken a gap year of more than two years are likewise ineligible to apply for TCS’s current employment openings.
- The application procedure for TCS has already begun. Candidates need to go to tcs.com/careers on the official website to apply for the vacancies. The deadline to apply for the hiring process is January 7. The written examination will be held on January 26.
Hiring Procedures at TCS BPS
- Applicants will be asked to write a selection test that assesses arithmetic ability, linguistic ability, and thinking ability after applying for employment. The written exam will take 60 minutes to complete.
- Those who pass the written exam will be invited to personal interviews. TCS is expected to disclose the interview date after the written exam results are released. Candidates may be required to interview at a TCS facility.
How to Apply for TCS BPS
- Interested candidates should visit TCS’s official website to apply.
- New applicants will have to create their profiles. You can log in to the portal if you already have an account.
- To apply for the exam, first-time applicants must fill out personal and academic information. All original needed documents must be shared as digital copies.