India’s homegrown IT services firm, Tech Mahindra has started bulk-hiring of software development professionals for multiple job roles. The IT multinational offers IT and business process outsourcing services to global clients.
Most of the open positions are for senior-level tech professionals and for the popular tech cities including Chennai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad and Mumbai. Here are the details –
1. Sr. Software Engineer | 4-8 years | Mumbai
SkillSet: SPRING BOOT
No. of openings: 3
- 4+ Yrs Java, J2EE, Spring MVC, Webservices and PL/SQL, Microservices.
- Should have worked at least 2 projects in Spring, JDK 1.8 and Microservices.
- Should have good knowledge on performance tuning of J2EE applications.
- Should have worked in Unix/Linux/AIX platforms in at least 2 projects.
- Should have good knowledge in Core JDK and J2EE coding skills
2. Tech Lead | 3-10 years | Bengaluru
SkillSet: NETWORK & COMMUNICATIONS
No. of openings: 20
- Understand and analyse Business, Functional, Technical and UI requirement of the project/release.
- Interact with development and other teams(3rd party) independently during test execution and billing system configuration.
- Reviewing test scenarios and review test deliverables, defects, test results created by teams.
- Interact with Vendor for new release notes, design docs and ensure all docs availability in LMP project.
- Automation of daily tasks through DevOps Tools.
- Experience in prepaid and postpaid billing.
- Expert in LTE network, IPv6, Linux, VM concept.
Degree in Computer Science, Electronics and telecommunication Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering.
Knowledge and Skills
- Expertise in BSS (NetCracker product is a plus point).
- Should be expert in O2A and U2C Call flows.
- Knowledge of various telecom protocol Diameter, SIP. CDR analysis.
- Knowledge in 4G LTE call flows.
- Experiences in test case design, test plan and test strategy Preparation.
3. Sr. Software Engineer | 3-15 years | Chennai
SkillSet: CORE BANKING – T24 – TEMENOS COREBANKING
No. of openings: 20
- Hands-on experience in COB Support with adequate troubleshooting Skills, Job Performance Improvement & Monitoring
- Well versed in Mismatch Analysis, GL Difference Data Correction Procedures
- Hands-on Experience in Multi-Threaded Routines and Template Programming.
- Good knowledge of MultiApp Server Configuration, EDGE Connect (TCIB / MB), TAFC or TAFJ
- Experience on development in JBoss setup, queue setup, jBase including componentization or L3 Java. Design Studio working experience
- Development/Support experience into Retail Banking Modules (Customer, Accounts, deposits and loans AA Account)
- Good knowledge of one/more of the following: T24 Upgrade, T24 Migration, Jbase to Oracle Migration or T24 Implementation
- Development/Support experience into Private Banking Modules (Securities, Asset Management, Repos, Derivatives) would be an added advantage
- Development/Support Experience into Arrangement Architecture Modules(AA Account, AA Lending and AA Deposits)
- Hands-on experience on Preparation of TSD, IDD etc.
- Good communication (both verbal & written) and interpersonal skills
4. Associate Tech Specialist | 3-15 years | Bengaluru
SkillSet: 4G/LTE – PGW , 4G/LTE – SGW
No. of openings: 6
- To contribute to a project on a given technology domain and remain abreast with developments in that technology or domain.
- Basis the expertise, support the evaluation of the impact of technology on existing technology and systems
- Be involved in designing systems. assess the effectiveness of technology resources already in use or of new systems that are being implemented.
- Work on the impact of changes and modification of systems.
- Ensure the optimization, validation, and approval of technology application to customer products.
- Fully understand all relevant customer technical requirements, processes, procedures, limitations and constraints as well as Tech M’s technology, resources, capabilities, limitations and constraints.
- Work with the project team to identify and harness the technical resources and capabilities required to deliver production and quality metrics as defined by customers guide the technical team through the project implementation phase.
- Perform all activities related to maintaining successful knowledge management including re-usage, accuracy and efficiency.
- Promote teamwork, motivate, mentor and develop subordinates.
- Provide application production support as per process RACI (Responsible, Accountable, Consulted and Informed) Matrix.
5. Sr. Software Engineer| 3-18 years | Chennai
No. of openings: 25
- COBOL, CICS (background transactions), DB2, JCL, MQ.
- Having experience with DB2 Stored Procedures is a must.
- Hands-on with Java, Endevor, FileAid, Tracemaster, Angular, git, Jenkins.
- Knowledge of VSAM, SYSVIEW, IDz (IDE), ESP scheduler,
- Knowledge of Dumpmaster is a plus.
- Confluence/JIRA/SharePoint Tools
6. Lead DBA | 7-15 years | Hyderabad
SkillSet: Data Functional Consultant
No of Openings: 3
- Should have 10 to 12 years of Strong
- Experience in framing complex SQL Queries and Stored Procedures
- Experienced in Syniti DSP Data migration platform
- Should able to understand the SAP Business Process and drive the data governance initiatives
- Should have good experience in data modelling
- Should have worked on the ETL Projects and well versed in data transformation procedures
- Knowledge on the Database administration in Microsoft SQL is an added advantage
- Experience on Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio is added advantage
- This profile is more of Data Governance, Data Migration, Data Quality and Master Data Management in SAP
7. Tech Lead | 5-10 years | Bengaluru
SkillSet: Salesforce developer
No. of openings: 12
- 5+ years Significant experience as SF developer
- Extensive experience delivering solutions on the Salesforce platform.
- Extensive experience in developing & configuration SFDC Apex classes, Visualforce pages, workflows, Lightning, LWC
- Very Strong SFDC knowledge and Integration components for SFDC (SFDC APIs, Apex controllers, Apex Web Services, Apex callout, outbound messaging, SFDC data loaders, etc.)
- Strong technical foundation including; Advanced structured programming – APEX, Force.com, .Net, Java, etc., understanding of RDMS concepts and structures, knowledge of SQL, structured system analysis and design methods, etc.
- Should be able to review other’s code
- Should take the end to end responsibility of the assigned tasks
- Having certifications is highly desirable
- Understanding of all cloud offerings in the market and ability to discuss cloud architectures
- If selected, he/she needs to be trained in Velocity.