TCS Ninja Hiring is a multi-level assessment test which will judge a candidate’s competencies and skills to generate an associated score.
TCS Ninja Hiring 2022
- The test will be conducted online (at home) and physical (in-centre)
- Two-year validity of NQT Score
- Apply for any entry-level role in any corporate with the NQT Score
The test duration will be 180 minutes (Cognitive skills 120 minutes and 60 minutes for programming)
- Numerical Ability-40 Mins
- Verbal Ability-30 mins
- Reasoning Ability-50 mins
- Programming Logic-15 mins
- Hands-on Coding-45 mins
- In the first step login to the TCS Next Step portal.
- Now register and apply to the TCS Ninja hiring process.
- Registered users can directly login and proceed to complete the application form and then submit & click on “Apply For Drive”.
- For a new user, kindly click on Register Now, choose category as “IT” and proceed to fill your details and submit your application form and click on “Apply For Drive”.
- Now select your mode of test (In-Centre or Remote).
- Now provide you confirmation in the final step and check “Track Your Application”.
- The status should reflect as “Applied for Drive”.
**Interested candidates can find more detailed information on TCS’s career page.