The Semiconductor industry is one of the hottest and most exciting industries of the present and the future. There are various roles and responsibilities in the Semicon world. Not to mention the doubt that this industry comes with competing against other applicants with previous experience and wondering if applying for a semiconductor job is really worth your time.
TimesJobs invited Shubhra Bhandari, Director Human Resources – India, Texas Instruments to discuss the topic – ‘How to build and manage career in Electronics & Semiconductor sector’ in a Webinar conducted on July 22, 2021, between 12-1 PM.
Shubhra Bhandari is the Director HR at Texas Instruments India and leads this mandate for all businesses operations based here. She has been instrumental in hiring and developing talent in Texas Instruments India to strengthen the analogue and embedded functions, the core of Texas Instruments business today.
With an eye for recruiting and building great talent, either through campus or experienced hires, Shubhra has contributed to creating one of the most qualified technical teams in the semiconductor industry in India. Her hiring philosophy rests on recruiting the best talent from colleges, taking bets early on and building capabilities to create a strong pipeline of future leaders for Texas Instruments.
- Why the electronics & semiconductor space is a highly desirable career sector
- The different roles and opportunities available in the semiconductor industry
- The key skills that are essential to building a career around electronics & semiconductor
- How to keep oneself updated and elevate in the job roles within the sector
- How the job roles in semiconductors offer a holistic understanding of the industry and enable professional growth