By Shreya Chakraborty
Digital transformation is one of the top priorities for leaders today, and digital HR has become an important function for people and companies. It is much more than digitising current processes and giving digital solutions.
Here are the top five priorities for Digital HR for organisations in 2021.
- Focus more on the experiences over processes because now a company-wide initiative is to keep employees productive, safe, healthy, connected, and satisfied.
- Keep data and analytics at the centre of the function because organisations that make data-driven decisions about their people can achieve higher performance, better results, and can add huge value to the business.
- Take a good digital enablement initiative, as it is an investment in an organisation’s culture, people, and future.
- Build the digital HR strategy and roadmaps to have successful digital HR investments.
- Bet on integrated platforms over applications because the biggest challenge companies are experiencing today is the distinct lack of potential platforms that allows integration between existing HR solutions such as benefits, recruiting, learning and development that is often cumbersome or expensive.
Shreya is a trainee writer with TimesJob