By Shreya Chakraborty
The COVID pandemic has brought several challenges and transformations to global business functioning. It has also affected the physical and mental well-being of employees across the globe.
Despite these challenges, when the world changed overnight with the Coronavirus pandemic, organiations has accepted these changes too. For a better workforce in 2021, these are some seven HR practices companies are following now.
- Agility, creativity, and flexibility are the attributes demonstrated by HR in the current scenario.
- Several organisations are setting up online classes for employee wellbeing and motivation.
- Now employee safety became the prime concern, regular disinfection of premises, offices, buses, and colonies have become an essential component of keeping employees safe.
- Hiring process in 2021 will majorly focus on tech-savvy talent who can perform better in a predominantly digital workplace.
- Big workforces are pushing organisations to ramp up technology adoption and digitalisation, enable dispersed operations, and collaborate functioning.
- Organisations may be able to leverage the work from home (WFH) concept to cut costs on real estate and brick-and-mortar infrastructure.
- The silver lining to this unprecedented health crisis is that organisations are finding new ways to become more productive with fewer resources.
Shreya is a trainee writer with TimesJob