Money is the best motivator when it comes to pursuing the career path. We hustle our entire life to find a perfect job that fulfills all our dreams and rewards us in the right way. And if both money and the foreign location is the driving factor behind doing a job, then here’s a list of the highest paying jobs in the USA.
1) Aircraft worker
Company: Textron India Pvt. Ltd.
- Maintenance efforts in support of company commitments
- Proficient in one type/model aircraft and helper on additional type/model aircraft
- Utilise the AMS program
- Training of maintenance personnel
- Manage assigned maintenance programs
- Assist with coordination of detachment requirements with Crew Chiefs
- Obtain and maintain Detachment Lead qualification
- The Aircraft Mechanic troubleshoots malfunctions in aircraft structure, landing gear, flight surfaces, and controls
- This mechanic repair replaces and rebuilds aircraft structures, such as wings and fuselage, and functional components including rigging, surface controls
Company: Schneider Electric Pvt Ltd
This position is responsible for the effective utilization of materials, equipment, and systems in the assembly. The candidate needs to have the following skills:
- · Ability to read basic blueprints and follow work instructions.
- · Basic understanding of electrical principles and UL requirements helpful.
- · Experience with basic hand tools, air tools, gages, and torque wrenches.
3)Global Product Manager – ESGR Outcomes
- Achiever mentality independent, self-performer with the ability to rapidly complete project initiatives and attain a multitude of team goals simultaneously and autonomously
- Strong project management capabilities with demonstrated experience in driving a host of initiatives at once, managing budgets, team resources, and project timetables
- Execution skills in managing product teams through design/launch and redesign
- Articulate and effective communicator, comfortable presenting to large groups and senior executives
- Proven ability to connect with customers, users, and internal stakeholders to identify needs and translate to differentiated products and offerings that provide competitive differentiation
- Strong aptitude in defining customer needs and buying personas and creating a global mindset to deliver across segmentation