the University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC NET) 2021 exam in order to hire candidates for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Assistant Professor job profiles in Indian universities and colleges. NTA has released UGC NET 2021 application form and interested students can register themselves until March 3, 2021.
Dr. Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank, Union Cabinet Minister for Education, Government of India on February 02, 2021, announced about the UGC NET 2021 application form release. The UGC NET 2021 examinations will be conducted on May 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 10, 11, 12, 14, and 17.
All the interested candidates can go through the detailed information bulletin, and then submit the application form for UGC NET 2021 on the official website.
- The UGC NET test will consist of two papers.
- The exam will be held in two shifts namely 9:00 am to 12:00 pm IST and 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm IST.
- The questions in Paper I intend to assess the teaching or research aptitude, reasoning ability, reading comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate.
- The questions in Paper II will be based on the subject selected by the candidate.
- The fee is Rs 1000 for General candidates, Rs 500 for Gen-EWS, and OBC-NCL candidates, and Rs 250 for Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Person with Disability (PwD) and third gender.
Steps to submit UGC NET 2021 application form
Candidates can follow these steps and register for UGC NET 2021:
- Visit the official website of UGC NET.
- Now register yourself with email ID and mobile number and note down the system generated application number.
- After the above step, fill the UGC NET online application form.
- Upload recent photograph in jpg or jpeg file (size 10Kb to 200Kb) either in colour or black and white
- Candidates are required to click a picture with 80% face without mask including ears against a white background.
- Upload scanned image of signature of file (size 4kb to 30kb).
- Keep the proof with yourself of the application fee paid.