Are you looking out for the job for software engineers? Well, there are some companies that are a leading player in the market that are hiring currently. The companies are looking out for the professionals that has a few years of experience in the market and engineering degree.
Here are the details:
1. Cyber Security Engineer | Visa | Bengaluru
Experience – 5 to 8 years
- Research, evaluate, and POC security technologies such as file integrity monitoring, malware prevention and real time security metrics reporting.
- Acts as a security SME to support the engineering team, providing consultancy and advice on the delivery of server security technologies.
- Responsible for ensuring the correct and comprehensive functioning of server security technologies.
- Work with vendors to ensure timely implementation of product updates and bug fixes.
- Create clear and concise documentation to formalise work stream processes.
- Ability to stay abreast of industry trends and recent security developments in related areas.
- Reduce time-to-detect and time-to-remediate thru automation.
2. Software QA Test Developer | NVIDIA | Pune (Maharashtra)
Experience – 3 to 6 years
- Design and execute tests on autonomous systems and components.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Identify, record, document, and regress internal and external filed bugs.
- Participate in review and provide feedback on product feature requirements, specifications, and technical design documents.
3. DFT Engineer |
NVIDIA | Bengaluru
Experience – 3 to 6 years
- Participate in ground breaking processor design and debug in deep submicron technologies.
- Work in a multi functional team passionate about Silicon characterisation and correlation to pre-silicon performance and Power models.
- Responsible for generating ATPG patterns for Silicon speed path debugging.
- Develop new methodologies using DFT infrastructure to analyse components of mis-correlation.
- Responsible for running MBIST patterns for Memory speed correlation/ debug.
Software Test Analyst Senior | FIS
Pune and Bengaluru
Experience: 0 to 3 years
- Knowledge of methods, tools and technology used in software testing.
- Knowledge and use of quality management methods, tools and technology used to create and support defect-free, application software that meets needs of clients.
- Knowledge of basic principles, processes, phases and roles of application development methodologies.
- Knowledge of primary database engines with a demonstrated ability to write complex queries to be used for data validation and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of object-oriented development tools, techniques and principles with expertise in at least one object-oriented language.
- Develops, maintains and upgrades manual or automated test scripts, utilities, simulators, data sets and other programmatic test tools required to execute test plans.
- Performs usability testing for total system performance, reliability, scalability and security.
- Effectively communicates testing activities and findings in oral and written forms.
- Controls and manages own daily test activities.
- Provides internal quality assurance.
- Support tests lead to identifying risks and developing mitigation strategies.
- Organises and maintains the test script library.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.