Volvo is hiring for the profile of Hardware Engineer Bengaluru, India. The job location is based out of Bengaluru. All the interested and eligible candidates who have a BE or MTech in Electrical/Electronics/Instrumentation or equivalent can apply for this job profile. The Volvo Group is a Swedish multinational manufacturing company that deals with the core production, distribution and sale of trucks, buses and construction equipment. The company also supplies marine and industrial drive systems and financial services.
Positions: Hardware Engineer
Industry Type: Automobile
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bengaluru
Experience: 3-5 years
- Define and balance all the requirements to be considered in the development of these components to ensure maximum commonality.
- Responsible for component development in collaboration with suppliers and global counterparts.
- Analyse project and technical needs and lead development within the electrical components areas on sensors, HMI & Power management.
- Drive technical concepts and ensure supplier agreements in place.
- Define and follow the validation plan.
- Participate in project risk analysis. DFMEA, SFMEA etc.
- Drive installation and ensure Documentation of our solutions (releases).
- Drive critical issues problem solving in collaboration with the supplier’s and within the team.
- Capitalise knowledge around protection and distribution components.
- Contribute to continuous improvement on tools, work methods and the development process.
- Guide team member’s in daily operational deliveries.
- Basic Software understanding of requirements.
- Basic EMI/EMC understanding & review of test reports for components.
- Expert in understanding of durability and reliability test requirements – understanding of test reports.