Wells Fargo India is hiring for various job profiles across the country. The jobs are open for Due Diligence Lead, Trade Services Manager 4, Control Senior Associate Description and Operations Analysts. Interested candidates can apply for these job roles on the TimesJobs portal.
Wells Fargo India was established to support business lines and staff functions across the company. The capabilities include Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. Today, Wells Fargo India operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru, and Chennai.
1. Due Diligence Lead | Hyderabad/ Secunderabad (Andhra Pradesh) | 9 to 11 years
- Due Diligence team owns the client onboarding process, on-going periodic client reviews, quality control activities. WFIP due diligence teams engage with the US due diligence teams/ respective CB/ CIB lines of business (relationship managers) to mitigate risk while providing a positive client experience.
- Conducting comprehensive research or background investigations on transactions, individuals, entities, organisations or locations to identify and mitigate associated sanctions, financial crime, and reputational risks.
- WFIP Due Diligence team engages with clients indirectly through relationship managers to support meeting policy or regulatory requirements in a manner consistent with Wells Fargo s values and focus on client satisfaction.
2. Trade Services Manager 4 | Hyderabad, Chennai, Bengaluru | 14 to 17 years
- Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
3. Control Senior Associate Description | Hyderabad, Chennai, Bengaluru | 8 to 11 yrs
- Responsibilities Individual contributor role focusing on performing evidence based control evaluations by conducting various evidence gathering activities.
- Design, maintain and execute the control evaluation scripts, identify control deficiencies, document and escalate potential issues to appropriate stakeholders.
- Validate & track action plans, escalate issues as required and document the control test artifacts and findings.
- Perform control evaluations for moderate to complex engagements, challenge status-quo and identify opportunities to add efficiencies or refining the existing processes.
- Engage and work with multiple stakeholders – front line business groups, risk program aligned functions and IRM teams for driving the objectives of risk and control programs.
- Instill and drive proactive risk culture, operational excellence and efficiencies.
4. Operations Analysts | Hyderabad, Chennai, Bengaluru | 0 to 3 yrs
- Responsible for working on low/ moderate/ high complexity/ priority cases, depending on the queue type and the complexity of the review.
- Reviewing the Core, CIP, CDD elements on the Universal Work Station and if required verify the data against the documents and regulatory comments provided by customer/ banker at the time of account opening.
- Conduct research in various applications like HOGAN, DIPR, SOS, LexisNexis and other government sites to search for missing information.
- Identify missing information from Universal Workstation and if found in various applications/ tools, use appropriate commands in the HOGAN screen and update the missing information correctly.
- Complete 40 hours of self-directed subject matter related training provided by the organisation.
- Complete all mandatory training (compliance) assigned on internal Develop You Tool before time and adhere to internal timelines.